211 HELP LINE
· Call 211
· Provides crisis intervention, information, assessment and referral
· Telephone Counseling | Suicide Prevention | Crisis InterventionAdvocacy Programs | Community Resource Database
ABUSE HOTLINE (CHILDREN AND ADULTS)
· Call 1-800-962-2873 | Report Online At Https://Reportabuse.Dcf.State.Fl.Us/
· If you suspect or know of a child or vulnerable adult in immediate danger, call 911.
· Call 800-352-2437 | Info/Medication
· Florida Help Line 1-800-500-1119 | National Help Line 1-800-799-7233
· Call if: In an abusive situation or want to learn more about getting help; Talk to a counselor
NATIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING HOTLINE
· Call in suspected cases of human trafficking for resource information
SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE
· Call 866-891-7273
· Provides victims advocacy and services in Palm Beach County | Crisis information
· What to do after sexual/violent assault has occurred
SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE (NATIONAL)
· Call 800-273-8255
· The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
MOBILE CRISIS UNIT
· Palm Beach County | Call 561-637-2102· Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Provides emergency intervention, de-escalation, screening and assessment for individuals in emotional distress.